SC108 is a Z80 processor module designed for the RC2014 bus. It contains a Z80 CPU, ROM, and RAM, making it a useful slot saving module.
PCB v1.0 WARNING: If you fit an oscillator that has an enable/disable function on pin 1, you should remove pin 1 as the circuit board incorrectly grounds this pin.
- SC108 – Description
- SC108 – Assembly Guide (see user guide PDF)
- SC108 – Firmware
- SC108 – Parts List
- SC108 – Printed Circuit Board v1.0
- SC108 – Printed Circuit Board v1.1
- SC108 – Software, CP/M 2.2
- SC108 – Software, SCM Apps
- SC108 – Support
- SC108 – System Options
- SC108 – User Guide (see user guide PDF)
- SC108 – Firmware, SCM S3
- SC108 – Schematic v1.0 (PDF)
- SC108 – Schematic v1.1 (PDF)
- SC108 – User Guide e1.0.1 (PDF)
- This design is made in accordance with the “designed for RC2014” labelling scheme.
- RC2014 is a trademark of RFC2795 Ltd.
- This product is designed for hobby use and is not suitable for industrial, commercial or safety-critical applications.
- The product contains small parts and is not suitable for young children.