SC519 is a Z80 memory card designed for Z50Bus.
This card provides memory for a Z80 based system.
The main features are:
- 128k bytes FLASH (4 banks of 32k bytes)
- 128k bytes RAM (second 64k not easy to use, so best consider it to be 64k usable)
- Status LED
- Jumper selection of FLASH bank, or
- Software control of FLASH bank
- Write protect jumper for FLASH memory
- Compatible with Z80 CPU card SC518
This card is designed to provide memory (FLASH ROM and RAM) for a Z80 system. It allows up to four sets of firmware to be selected by jumpers or, alternatively, all four banks can be selected in software allowing access to all 128k bytes of FLASH memory. This flexibility makes it particularly useful for minimal systems without mass storage and also for firmware developers.
A typical system will also require:
- Backplane (eg. SC501)
- Power supply (eg. SC502)
- Z80 CPU card (eg. SC518)
- Serial card (eg. SC521)