SC148 is a low-profile power supply module designed for the RC2014 bus.
This module supplies power to the RC2014 bus.
The power input must be from a regulated 5 volt D.C. power supply that can provide at least 1 ampere (1000 mA) of current. The 5 volt (nominal) input should be within the range of 4.75 to 5.25 volts.
The module also provides a reset signal to the RC2014 bus. This signal is generated from the onboard reset switch (push button), a reset switch on the backplane, or an external reset switch connected to the onboard pin header. A voltage supervisor and reset device is also included, which provides a reliable power-on reset.
The main features of this design are:
- Voltage input is 5 volts (4.75 to 5.25) at up to 1 amp
- Power input via 2.1mm power jack or screw terminals
- On/Off toggle switch
- Power indicator LED
- 5-volt output via screw terminals and header pins
- Front-facing reset button
- Reset indicator LED
- Voltage supervisor and reset device