SC142 is a low profile power supply module designed for the RC2014 bus.
This module supplies power to the RC2014 bus. The input is from 8 to 15 volts (D.C.) at a maximum of 1 ampere. The module contains a voltage regulator to provide the RC2014 bus with a 5 volt 1 ampere supply. This 5 volt supply can also be used to power external devices from the onboard screw terminal and pin header.
The module also provides a reset signal to the RC2014 bus. This signal is generated from a reset button, or external reset switch connected to the onboard pin header. A voltage supervisor and reset device is also included, which can be enabled with a jumper shunt.
The main features of this design are:
- Voltage regulator (5 volt, 1 amp) for 8 to 15 volt input
- 5 volt output via screw terminals and header pins
- On/Off toggle switch
- Power indicator LED
- Power input via 2.1mm power jack or screw terminals
- Front facing reset button
- Reset indicator LED
- Voltage supervisor and reset device