SC133 is a modular backplane designed for the RC2014 bus.
The main features of this design are:
- 11 vertical RC2014 bus compatible sockets (40-pin)
- 1 horizontal RC2014 bus compatible socket (40-pin)
- Expandable with additional modular backplane sections
- Voltage regulator (5 volts, 1 amp) for 8 to 15-volt input
- On/Off toggle switch
- Power indicator LED
- Power input via 2.1mm power jack or screw terminals
- Front-facing reset button
- Top facing reset button
- 5-volt output via screw terminals and header pins
- User pins (U1 to U4) and serial pins (TX and RX) can be isolated by cutting thin tracks on the underside of the PCB.