SC131 is a pocket-sized Z180 computer running RomWBW CP/M.
The SC131 PCB can be enclosed in a Hammond 1593N case or used naked.
File storage is provided by a Micro SD card which is accessible from the rear of the case.
SC131 includes two 5-volt asynchronous serial ports which are accessible from the rear of the case.
- 1 x Z180 processor clocked at 18.432 MHz.
- 1 x 512k byte RAM.
- 1 x 512k byte Flash (ROM), typically containing RomWBW.
- 2 x Serial ports, asynchronous, 5-volt, with software selectable baud rates.
- 1 x SPI port, primarily for SD card mass storage.
- 1 x Power LED.
- 1 x Status LED.
- 1 x Reset LED.
- 1 x Voltage supervisor and reset device (DS1233).
- 1 x Push button reset switch.
- Printed circuit board size 101.6 mm x 66.14 mm.
- The case measures 111 mm x 75 mm x 25 mm.
- RomWBW, configuration SCZ180_sc131. This configuration supports an SD card for mass storage.
RomWBW is the primary OS for SC131, providing a robust CP/M implementation.
SC131 is available in a number of different designs.