SC130 is a Z180 motherboard and single board computer designed primarily as an entry level platform to run RomWBW (and CP/M).
SC130 includes two 5-volt asynchronous serial ports and an SPI port for connecting a micro SD card adapter. It also has expansion sockets compatible with most modules designed for RC2014.
- 1 x Z180 processor clocked at 18.432 MHz.
- 1 x 512k byte RAM.
- 1 x 512k byte Flash (ROM), typically containing RomWBW.
- 2 x Serial ports, asynchronous, 5-volt, with software selectable baud rates.
- 1 x SPI port, primarily for SD card mass storage.
- 1 x Status LED.
- 1 x Voltage supervisor and reset device (DS1233).
- 5 volt power in by 2.1 mm barrel socket, screw terminal, or pin header.
- 1 x Push button reset switch with pin header for external reset switch.
- 1 x 40-pin vertical backplane socket, compatible with most modules designed for RC2014.
- 1 x 40-pin horizontal backplane socket, which can accept a modular backplane or an RC2014 style module.
- Printed circuit board size 102 mm x 102 mm.
Micro SD Card adapter (shown right) allows a micro SD card to be used for storage of program and data files.
FTDI style 5-volt serial to USB adapter (shown right) allows connection to a computer running a terminal emulation program, such as the Tera Term (free software).
- RomWBW, configuration SCZ180_sc130. This configuration supports an SD card for mass storage.
RomWBW is the primary OS for SC130, offering CP/M, SD card, and CF card support (via RC2014 compatible module).